In addition to a blog solely devoted to the Ruby's Reads Book Exchanges, I've also opened an email account. In the future, if you have any questions, comments or concerns related to a book exchange, contact me at:
On to the fun stuff!
Rules of the exchange:
First, here's a little refresher on how things will work: Each participant will link to at least one wishlist with a collection of titles they'd like to receive from their Santa. Names will be thrown in a virtual hat and drawn so that each person will have a Spring Santa who will give them a book, and a Spring Santee they will give to. Spring Santas will choose titles from their Santee's wishlist(s). I want to be clear: Everyone who signs up will both give and receive. Sounds like fun? Yeah, I thought so too.
Here are the rules:
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. Everyone's welcome!
- International participants are welcome, too, anywhere that the Book Depository ships. Please be aware, when you sign up, that you may be assigned an international santee.
- You will need wishlist in order to participate. Where you keep your wishlist--on Goodreads, Amazon, or your blog--is up to you and you will be able to link to two wishlists in the form. If you need help setting up a wishlist, email me and I'll help you figure it out. Though I am by no means a technical genius.
- PLEASE NOTE: Summer Santas (SSs--) will chose TWO books from your wishlist for a total of around $18-20. If you want one book for that price, it's up to you--let your SS know.
- Pre-ordered items are acceptable ONLY if this is agreed upon by both parties.
- You may purchase your books from whatever source you choose, but please do not send used books. Ebooks must be okayed with the santee before purchasing.
- Once santas and santees are assigned, addresses will be exchanged between individuals. If you're not comfortable with this, please do not sign up.
- Sign ups begin on June 11, and end on June 30. This is a bit different from the usual, since I didn't have time to begin the exchange on the actual first day of summer (June 20).
- After you send the books to your santee, you must fill out the tracking information form I will provide for you.
- To join the exchange, you must fill out THIS form.